Saturday, July 31, 2010

Women over 50, what advice to do wish you listened to about your health when you were younger?

I'm 33 and looking for advice. I see teenagers and would just love to give them some words of wisdom, but I know they won't listen. I want to listen.Women over 50, what advice to do wish you listened to about your health when you were younger?
Not quite 50 yet but getting there.


I wish I had never started smoking, my lungs are fine but I did damage my skin so have lines I could have avoided. For the same reason I wish I had spent less time in the sun.


Vanity apart, I wish I had listened to advice about healthy diet and exercise, it's a lot easier to eat well when it's a long standing habit. I'm not overweight but I have to push myself to eat healthy food, I didn't make myself get used to it years ago.
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment