Saturday, July 31, 2010

Anyone have any advice how i can calm my anxiety about my girlfriend at college?

We are on a break and even though we both say were not gonna get serious with other people i always worry she is getting knocked up alot. Any strategies to ease the anxiety?Anyone have any advice how i can calm my anxiety about my girlfriend at college?
From the sound of it, you're an insecure guy. You need to let this girl go man. I guarantee there's several guys who are going to be mashing her guts up at college. She's fresh meat and some young studs are going to mount it and pound it like you could only dream about. Of course, she's probably sick of your pansy ways and wants it hard and long from some guys who know what time it is, so rest easy knowing you made the right choice to leave her. After several guys have run up in there you wouldn't want leftovers anyway.Anyone have any advice how i can calm my anxiety about my girlfriend at college?
knocked up a lot? like pregnant?





people are talking to her?? thats probably going on. you cannot expect her to not to talk to anyone.





my advice -- if you were supposed to be together, etc then it WILL WORK OUT. sometimes separations make people closer because they realize that they really love each other. you should also talk to other people... it will give you a new perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment