Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can I give you some advice about Answers please?

If you're a little sensitive, whatever you do, don't pick on cats in here.Can I give you some advice about Answers please?
Cats F*ck em, whinging little sods. They are worse than NRA members for running to mummy YA. Shoot the bastards now...Can I give you some advice about Answers please?
I love cats and don't understand when people say they hate them. What do cats do that's so bad to hate them ? They aren't dangerous, they're independent and extremely loving pets. What other pet could you let out everyday and it would know how to get home. How clever is that? you couldn't do it with a dog. And at least cats bury their pooh. I'm sick to death of treading in dog sh!t
Are there cats in there?
I could not agree with you more. Thanks
I hear the cat mafia can be ruthless.
meow
i agree 100%
Reported.
all i can say is cats are unfriendly, arrogant,horrible creatures! do urself a favour and get a dog they are much more sociable animals and they are funny and loyal! cats are like women they just care about themselves!
Hey, woof a minute....





Cats are so violent. Just use arbitration, like we do.
This forum is for us to give you advice. Try starting a tread on message boards. Anyway I hate cats they are just vermin that get into peoples homes where we cant put poison down in case the dog gets it.
what about dogs
ok I will not pick on cats have one myself and she is most definatly the boss in our house to scared to pick on her!
did someone pick on come cats? who?
True


and beware the Christians


and the Muslims


and the Vegetarians


and the animal lovers


and the animal haters


and the females


and the males


and the transgendered





Did I leave anyone out?
ok
k, thanks for the tip...
Yes
arf...arf....okay
acknowleged and completely understood
thanks
I'll be having a quiet word with the poodle, when I see him at the Jack Russell's funeral. It will be a lovely send off, with real tears.
I HATE CATS HORRIBLE SMELLY THINGS YUK!!!!


Only kidding.
you ask a question and wait
cats??? try giving an honest true answer to anything on here and u get slated!
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment