Thursday, July 29, 2010

Anybody knows the name of a book about Walt Disney giving life advice to Mickey Mouse?

As I understood is a Roy Disney book, but I do not know if is like a compilation of letters or writings. I will appreciate any help even if the book is out of print now.Anybody knows the name of a book about Walt Disney giving life advice to Mickey Mouse?
You may find someone who knows on a message board for Disney fans, such as this one: http://mb.laughingplace.com/Msgboard.asp There are lots of others, too, but this is one I know of. That said, I haven't had any luck finding your book. Was it perhaps self-published? Most everything is in amazon.com's catalog. I ran another search with wizard* or sorcerer* in the title and disney* or mickey mouse as a keyword, and still nothing looked right. If you can think of anything else that may help to identify the book, I'll be happy to keep looking. You can always email me directly by clicking on my picture and finding my email link.





Could this be the one you're looking for?





The quotable Walt Disney / Walt Disney, compiled by Dave Smith, 2001. http://www.amazon.com/Quotable-Walt-Disn鈥?/a>





or perhaps this -


Disney's Add a little magic : words of inspiration / Cathy Hapka, 1999. http://www.amazon.com/Add-Little-Magic-I鈥?/a>





I didn't find anything likely by Roy Disney. How old do you think the book is?Anybody knows the name of a book about Walt Disney giving life advice to Mickey Mouse?
Don't Do What Donald Duck Doesn't Do?
NIO

No comments:

Post a Comment