Saturday, July 31, 2010

I would like advice about the loss of my belongings and contract breach by misrepresentation and shrewedness?

My home of 10+ yrs was in forclosure.I agreed to sell it to an aquaintance,in exchange for living in a apt there for 5 years for free.As soon as we closed they became abusive toward me and made it impossible for me to live there eg.getting dogs that would attack me if I entered my temp dwelling without paging them to let me in.Then any time I went to get clothes etc they would give me a hard time ,verbal abuse,false accusations.So I stayed away a month or so and the junked my whole inheritance ,my fathers artwork my jewelry clothes antiques, EVERYTHING.


At closing my home was worth $350,000 I had $200,000 in equity.I gave their lawyer a $40,000 check to cover liens ,debt to credit cards etc.This was not done.I had a 95 FIREBIRD that he has claimed a mech lien ,I never had car work by him.[so much more to say.]


This was in 2003 I am just now on my feet with a job and my own place to live.CAN I BE JUSTIFIED IN TAKING ACTION SOMEHOW?I would like advice about the loss of my belongings and contract breach by misrepresentation and shrewedness?
It's possible. You should contact a local lawyer and discuss a potential lawsuit.





If you have ANY proof of breach of contract, even if it's just scraps of paper with notes, emails, or voicemails, bring them to your consultation. You have to be able to prove that these people defrauded you.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment