Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice about my pug's eyes?

My pug has brown eyes yet sometimes I can see a blue tint in them and right around the brown bit is a thin blue circle. When he goes to the vets the vet checks his eyes and he said they are fine. He can see fine, I was just wondering if anyone else hasa pug with eyes like this?I need advice about my pug's eyes?
Hi: YOUR little PUGLET is fine. I love pugs!!!


Your pug just has some pigmentation..... ( x-tra colors)


No Problem..





Also, pugs have a 3rd eye lid... Did you know that?


Pugs tend to get eye injuries and ulcers... Make sure your baby doesn't play with big dogs... ( if possible)


Also, Make sure your baby has short claws ... Keep them trim or grinded. Sometimes pugs have been known to give themselves an eye injury .





You can purchase your own grinder from PetEdge on the internet.. Or, you can have a groomer or vet take care of the claws every 2 months.





If you walk your Puglet daily, you may only need the claws done every 90 days.





Make sure your baby is on a good food that is low in grains...


Innova Evo is a great 99% grain free Holistic food.


Always feed your little pug a quality treat. No junk or table foods...OK





Best Wishes with your new baby...








Marie OF NuVET Plus - the BEST dog Vitamin/treat in the USA. NuVET is yum yum good!


Only .50 cents per day


http://www.apluspetcare.com/untitled4htm鈥?/a>I need advice about my pug's eyes?
he is a baby and it will go away as he gets older.
some breds just have that style of eyes, my teddybear has the same thing
My gsd/collie/lab has this. Nothing to worry about!
i dont have a pug but i have seen them with eyes like that.
I think my friends pug has green around her eyes. It just means that your dog was blessed with gorgeous eyes. That sounds really cute!
my bulldog has the same thing. something i think that the vet is BSin but she seems to be fine. I wouldnt worry unless he begins to wonder around or not notice movement in front of that eye
You don't say how old your pug is, but if he is getting some age to him, he may be starting to get a little cataract formation over the lense. Apparently, your vet doesn't think it is very prohibitive at this time, so I wouldn't worry too much. Most dogs get these and do not usually go totally blind, and they usually progress very slowly. Good luck.
It is absolutely fine. I have 2 dogs that each has 2 different eye colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment