Thursday, July 29, 2010

Could someone give me advice about monzilla thunderbird?

I have thunderbird as my email program and was wondering if there is a way to still get my email from say comcast.net but without actually taking it away from comcast.


What I mean is, if I long on to thunderbird it retrieves all my email, now when I go to comcast.net it is no longer there.


How can I keep my emails at comcast and still get them on thunderbird?Could someone give me advice about monzilla thunderbird?
in mozilla thunderbird, there is mail setting'; mail %26amp; newsgroup account Setting.when u add new account from your comcast.net, choose IMAP server NOT POP#. in IMAP all ur mail leave 1 copy at server ,hence u can access ur mail from both -ur mozilla %26amp; any other net browser.


if any doubt ,u may ask me the complete setting.Could someone give me advice about monzilla thunderbird?
Select the prefrence that says something like ...';Leave mail on server';
There should be an option to select to delete your email after download. UNSELECT that option.

No comments:

Post a Comment