Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wanted to get some good advice about the best film school to attend before I make the wrong decision?

Need some good advice on which film school to attend because I was about to go too the New York Film Academy and dont Know if that would be the best decision to make so if anybody knows of the best academy or university that I could attend and that would pay off in the long run if I apply myself so please help me with some adviceWanted to get some good advice about the best film school to attend before I make the wrong decision?
Use punctuation, please! Check UCLA out too. If you want to be in movies, LA is a good place to be in...Wanted to get some good advice about the best film school to attend before I make the wrong decision?
Syracuse is great for film. I suggest you also take a look at Emerson. Emerson is really geared toward communication and the arts, and has a fantastic film program. Not only will you receive an excellent education in the field, you will leave with a fantastic network for your career in film.
Tisch at NYU is very good. Don't know much about it, since I'm into poli sci / IR, but I do know it has produced people like Ang Lee, Charlie Kaufman, and Angelina Jolie.





Good luck, film school sounds awesome.
University of Southern California is one of the best....a lot of famous film directors have gone there.
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment