Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need help deciding?

I have a boyfriend that works at taco bell and does not pay for anything and only wants to go out if i pay and treats me like crap... i have met a marine that is totally opposite and i am beginning to love them both but don't know what to do...i have known taco bell boy for 4 years but don't know how to break it offI need help deciding?
Easy! Marine! Come on girl I know what your going through! old boyfriend...piece of crap....new boyfriend...knows how to treat a lady... Which one do you think would weigh out on the rictor scale?I need help deciding?
Your welcome sweety! I've given up losers for more responsible men...It's not easy at first but you will live...specially when your holding his paycheck....lol

Report Abuse



ditch him.. you may love him, and thats an excuse for him to be a loser! Really, i just broke up with my idiot boyfriend who treated me poorly by lying about the smallest ****.. and it feels great. just tell him you need to talk, and that you are done. Be firm! tell your friends your doing it before and they will give you plently of support and you just need to remeber that stuff while your breaking it off!








good luck! any other questions you can email me!!!
Wow. He sounds like a real winner.





Seriously, it's time to look out for number 1. That's you. Do what is best for you. You should be with someone who treats you nicely. Not someone who treats you like garbage.





If you don't know that, it makes me wonder a little.
tell him your are now lesbi....








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH_EY4ayA2o
Juggle it for a little bit...you might need to get to know Mr. Marine better before you make a decision.
just let him get fat off of taco bell and then dump him
no easy way to do it!tell him how you feel he might already know!
dis is such a obvious question u just cant say goodbye that you problem
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment