Thursday, July 29, 2010

My girlfriend Has had sex before and I havent, I need some advice about having sex for the first time.?

I am 20 and she is 18 but she has had sex before and I have not I need advice about having sex, we both want to and we have dated for many months.My girlfriend Has had sex before and I havent, I need some advice about having sex for the first time.?
For the first time, you won't last very long and it'll be hard to please her properly because you won't know what you're doing... But if she knows it's your first time, that's what she'll be expecting.





There are two tips I can give you: 1, like the other answer says, go down on her first and do your best; and 2, ask her what she wants you to do. Communication is key to good sex, so get her to direct you - after all, she knows best what she likes!My girlfriend Has had sex before and I havent, I need some advice about having sex for the first time.?
Try youe confidentr hardest and h
give her oral until she screams for the junk. It will last about 25 seconds. Keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment