Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can anyone give me some advice about singing and playing the guitar?

I've played the guitar for a little while and am trying to sing some of the songs I play and some stuff I'm writting, can anyone give me some good advice?Can anyone give me some advice about singing and playing the guitar?
Start with easy stuff like Bob Dylan.Can anyone give me some advice about singing and playing the guitar?
Practice.
keep confident


BREATHE dont try to say everything with one breath


keep your eyes up when singing to an audience


make sure you dont jumble words when you sing them - speak clearly


HAVE FUN





i love to sing, hope this helped a little, im no professional or anything, but when you love something, you usually do it well =]
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment