Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice about a close male friend of mine...?

I have a boyfriend and I love him, but there's been a close male friend of 4 years who I've never decided about whether I have feelings for him or not. Sometimes when I see him my heart skips a beat, but other times it's like we're just normal friends. I wouldn't ever end it with my boyfriend to be with him, but is this feeling normal?I need some advice about a close male friend of mine...?
Are you sure you are really actually ';in love'; with your boyfriend, or just very comfortable in the relatinship? The feeling is normal if you are attracted to him more than just a friend. It could be lust, you need to figure it out yourself.I need some advice about a close male friend of mine...?
Is it a normal feeling? Yea but is it right no. If you know that you are having these type of feelings toward a so called friend then you need to correct it.
what she mentioned above was what i'm goin to say too... Well, you just gotta love your bf more and force yourself NOT to think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment