Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can someone give advice to me about my period?

I'm only 11, almost 12. I know I am underage but I'm trying to learn more about it. I just began last night, so I'm still very surprised.Can someone give advice to me about my period?
Well, you'll need to figure out which is more comfortable for you tampons or pads. Usually women wear tampons during the day and pads while they sleep. You should keep track on a calender every month when you get it, so you can notice any irregularities. Also, you may want to take an advil or midol a day b4 your period is supposed to start, that way you won't have cramps. And to reduce bloating stay away from salty and greasy foods.Can someone give advice to me about my period?
You are not underage. Everyone starts at a different time.
try www.gurl.com, very helpful website!
pinecones
congrats
my mother started at 7 i started at 13, i hope you have some sanitary napkins.
Well... you mostly learn by experience. But there are a few things you should know. 1. when you first get it, you NEVER have a normal cycle, and believe me, when you get it again, it will be when you least expect it. 2. I know tampons sound gross, but they make you feel a lot like you're not on your period. Like you don't have that ';I just wet my pants'; feeling. 3. Enjoy when you don't have it. Believe me, after you have it a while, it REALLY gets old, and you end up hating it.





Good Luck and Congratulations. If you have any more questions, email me on my page.
if you have bad cramps take extra strength tylenol every four hours, IT HELPS ME ALOT!! and lay with a heating pad on your stomach, another helpful thing :)


thats what helps me through mine
get some pads %26amp; tampons. they r avaible @ shoppers , grocery stores,ect. then put a pad in the crotch of ur panties. change ur pad frequently. also talk to a female u trust. %26amp; congrats girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment