Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice from the ladies about birth control?

I just started takin depo provera and i heard a lot of negative things about it i need to know how bad it is?Need advice from the ladies about birth control?
Oh honey, I would've chosen something else. I hope you don't get the negatives. I gained 20 pounds from one shot! Needless to say, I never ever got it again :(Need advice from the ladies about birth control?
I've heard many different experiences with the Depo shot...I've heard some women can go YEARS trying to get pregnant after the shot, while my sister conceived twice while getting the shot perfectly, on the clock. It caused my sister major weight gain, which is really the only thing I've heard throughout my friends and family-some said 10lbs, others said up to 20lbs.





Depo is very, very, VERY much influenced by smoking, drug and alcohol use, so if you do any of the three, I suggest using condoms and paying extra attention to your cycle, or using a different method like an IUD (if you've had children before) or a pill that you can more easily monitor (yet still effected by smoking, drinking and drug use).
Listen Dear,





I have never used it but I googled and found many bad effects of it.


I tried Yasmin after 40 days of my delivery, but I also felt very dicomfortabe, now I decided me and my husband to stop all these crab and be carefull... (I don't mean to use condom, but to not let sperm go into the vagina) I guess u understand what I mean. This is the easiest and safest way.





If ur partner can cooperate with you and control himself, you can enjoy and still feel healthy at the same time. try it, am sure u will not regret.





Good Luck
I was on depo for a year.. now im on a pill again.. I didn't like it, one time I was bleeding for like a month, for me i had a lot of irregular bleeding. They say that some women don't even get their periods, and to me that doesn't seem normal either.. but every women's body is different, hopefully this will go well for you.
For a lot of women it took more than a year to be able to conceive after getting off the shot.
i took it and I could not stand how b*#%*y I was. I had spotting the entire time I was on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment