Saturday, July 31, 2010

What would u change about your life when u were younger? What advice would u give to a younger person?

I always thought it would b neat to get all the useful advice from people who have lived longer than me. I'm only 23 and trying to get as much from life as i can. Older wise people, gimme some adviceWhat would u change about your life when u were younger? What advice would u give to a younger person?
Stay in school!





Don't do drugs! Don't let them do you either!





Learn a martial art! Both to learn how to defend yourself and create discipline!





Take up a sport! It will teach you teamwork!





Why am I yelling!!??





~jaz~What would u change about your life when u were younger? What advice would u give to a younger person?
There's a big difference between what I would do if I was younger and what I would tell others to do if they were younger.


Probably, I'd tell them to tone it down and live more conservatively and less wild in their younger days and be more respectable. That's the way I was.


But if I was younger again I'd probably have a lot more fun than I did then. ;)
Older than you I am, but wisdom isn't what it was. I am reading ';The Secret Life of Plants'; by Tompkins and Bird - published in the 50s %26amp; I wish I'd read it then. It's about eating food grown in soil with good organic heart. For almost 60 years it has been impossible to find food like that. Try to find a copy of the book though - it's an accessible read and brings a real permanent headshift.





Two sayings:


';Distrust all those in whom the urge to punish is strong'; (Goethe)


';Avoid all enterprises that require new clothes'; (Thoreau';
I would have finished college no matter what.
Don't wait til your 40s to have kids--you don't have the energy required anymore at that age!





Get into a 401K ASAP--Social security will probably go bankrupt LONG before you retire.





Surround yourself with FUN people. People who bring you down should be cut out like a cancer.





Take care of your body, your mind, and your teeth.....you WILL pay a price later for the abuse you inflict today.





And get a CAREER...not a job. Find something you won't mind doing for 40 years.





Best of luck to you, smart fellow!
this question really got my attention. the thing about my life that i would like to change is more of a perspective in life, when we're young we used to say '; i wish im old enough to do this things and that ';


the lesson here is enjoy life at its fullest, dont rush things bec the most precious time and experience is the day tha we're still a child no problems just enjoying the life playing.
YOU GO MAN!LOL!I WOULD SAY LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TOMORROW AND LIFE IS VERY SHORT I'M TELLING YOU.SO HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN (AND I DON'T MEAN GETTING WILD.LOL!),GET A GOOD EDUCATION (DON'T DROP OUT!) SO THAT YOU HAVE A COMFORTABLE AND STABLE LIFE AND A GOOD FINANCIAL LIFE.IF I COULD CHANGE ANYTHING,I WOULD GO BACK AND HAVE MORE FUN BECAUSE I HAD A VERY VERY STRICT AND CONSERVATIVE PAST.AND IF I COULD HAVE GONE BACK IN TIME,I WOULD HAVE CHANGED MY WHOLE PAST.IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BUT ALL THE INJUSTICES I SUFFERED.
Graduate college. Get a degree no matter what.


Learn to play a musical instrument and learn to read music. Learn a foreign language--fluently.


Exercise everday and eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment