Thursday, July 29, 2010

My 10 month old is getting tubes on Friday. I am nervous about the procedure! Can anyone offer advice?

I am curious wha the recovery will be like?My 10 month old is getting tubes on Friday. I am nervous about the procedure! Can anyone offer advice?
my brother had to gett the a couple months ago dont worry the procedure is maybe 10 to 15 min and the recovery isnt bad at all he just kept tugging his ears saying something felt funny lol





mine plez


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>My 10 month old is getting tubes on Friday. I am nervous about the procedure! Can anyone offer advice?
There really is little to no recovery. I have had two sets of tubes in my entire life, also i have had my tonsils and adenoids out. Its really painless, you probably just have to keep an eye out for infection and such but other than that he/she should be fine! good luck :)
MY cousin had the same thing done when he was little, he is fine now.The doctors will know what they are doing.... lots of prayer always helps to :)
I have had about 5-6 sets of tubes. there really is no recovery. The procedure takes about 15 minutes and the Dr's know what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment