Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do you ask for advice about your website without be called a spammer?

I need help, and don't know where or how to ask for it.





I want to ask a question but, when I did the first thing I got was that I was spamming. I need help, I am stuck and I am at an impass with my partner. I put my question out, and the first answer was spammer ... the next was intelegent and thought out. I have removed the question ... but I am still in the same frustrated hair pulling place I was in before. I need the advice ... and I am not getting it from my friends and local collegues.... they all say ';looks good'; .... and I am completely dissatisfied ...... If it was a relationship .... I can say what I want, but if it is your work you need advice on .... well your stuck! I need some new eyes to see. If I was the type I would cry out of frustration!





very very frustrated .....How do you ask for advice about your website without be called a spammer?
on your website and everyone else's is a


help button just click on it and get advice


good luck.


c yah..How do you ask for advice about your website without be called a spammer?
I don't have the answers but here are a couple of web sites you might try.

No comments:

Post a Comment