Thursday, August 19, 2010

What advice can you give me about why my puppy wont poop on the wee wee pad...Thanks,Chris~?

My opinion on puppy pads is don't use em, they are a bad idea for training. He will think he can go inside all the time.


Take him outside to go potty every two hours and after he eats and drinks. Thats how I trained my pups, my first dog use puppy pads and he still occasionally goes inside and he is now 6 years old. It was the worst idea ever.What advice can you give me about why my puppy wont poop on the wee wee pad...Thanks,Chris~?
Since wee wee pads are so expensive some owners don't change them as often and puppies don't like to set their feet on something wet or damp. I'm an advocate of newspapers and cheaper too. for some reason the pups love the absorbing factor when you place 3-4 layers placed on the floor.no need to add anything they will be attracted to it by nature.i trained one time 17 pups and by the time they were 6-8wks they were going to their new homes potty trained!!!!What advice can you give me about why my puppy wont poop on the wee wee pad...Thanks,Chris~?
there is a liquid you adminiter in drops that you can put on the ';pad'; that indicates by smell where the proper place to urinate or deficate is.
I'm having this same problem. My yorkie will pee on it all day, but refuses to poop on it. I'm still not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment