Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice about going commando?

I am 19 years old, and have a good body. I go commando a lot, but sometimes wear boxers. I hate wearing underwear, and they annoy me. I wanna throw my underwear away and stay underwear-free for good, but I feel like I'm not ready to throw them all away. I feel that I have to wear them, but they annoy me. What can I do to get out of the habit of wearing underwear? Should I throw away my underwear?I need advice about going commando?
go ahead man! ditch them!!!!!! who cares if you should.. do what you like and what makes you feel good.. when you feel good it shows...!I need advice about going commando?
You need to keep some underwear around incase you ever rent a tux or a costume or if you are going clothes shopping and need to try stuff on.





but besides that you never have to wear underwear. even if society may frown on it a little, who freakin cares what they think. whatever you are most comfortable with you should do
maybe just get rid of them little by little. like don't wear your undies 3 days a week, then 4, then 5, then 6, then the whole week! i'd keep a few pairs just in case you ever need them. but don't throw it all away.
ewww


just get use to the feeling of wearing underwear


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment