Saturday, August 21, 2010

What advice would you give the Donald about his hair?

Do you think that his hair stylist is afraid to tell him the truth?What advice would you give the Donald about his hair?
go bald your not faking anybody. the whole world knowsWhat advice would you give the Donald about his hair?
take the wig off, dude
I would tell him that he needs to take that rug off, now. But I'm sure he thinks he looks good and his stylist is well-paid, so everyone wins.
He obviously doesn't listen to feedback so why bother?
No. He knows the truth. He just doesn't care. He likes it that way.





I'd really love it if someone just shaved off al of his hair though.
from what Ive read he cuts it himself!! gads....he needs to get rid of all that hair and keep it shorter; it would play up his beady little eyes a little, at the very least!! but he'll never do anything...
He must like his hair the way his stylist cuts it. I wouldn't give him any advice. I think anyone should wear his hair the way HE likes it. It's only hair.
He needs a curl %26amp; cut.
I would tell him that just because he can wear his hair that way ,doesn't mean that he should.


And yes his stylist is afraid to tell him, no one wants to hear,';you're fired';.!
I think Donald thinks his hair is a ';trademark'; and that people won't recognize him without it
see a stylist..........please
I've often wondered about Donald Trump's hair. I mean, with all that money, you'd think he'd find another hairstyle!!! And, yes, I do think his stylist is afraid to tell him the truth. Afraid of losing his/her job, which I bet pays really well.
I think HE is his own hairstylist!


I'd say, ';You're rich. You can have any haircut you like (within reason)....why do wear it like THAT???

No comments:

Post a Comment