Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can anybody advice me about my monthly problems?

i m an indian gal. i m suffered from monthly problem mensurations are irregular. i have take alopethic treatment from endocrine doctor atleast for 2 years but when i was taking treatment it was okay but further it was same irregular. even i have take homeopathic treatment i felt okay but sometime i have to face same problem and have to take medicine. but i have come to know from doctor due to fats in my lower portion i have this problem even i m doing exercise regullarly still i have this problem any body know any domestic way to get rid from this problem like yoga of (ramdev) or any domestic medicine which natural products pls helpCan anybody advice me about my monthly problems?
This is due to the hormonal dis-order of your body. Some exercize taught by ramdev baba to be followed, by which the hormones will be properly produced. Wrong exercize cannot help you. marriage is the best solution. If you are married, try to be conceived the problem will be over.Can anybody advice me about my monthly problems?
When menstruation are irregular, it is due to the female hormones are irregular. Thus, if you want to solve your problems, you might want to try LD Venus and Spirulina.





I have a friend whom used to be having irregular menstruation and bad cramps. But after my recommendation, shortly after 3 months, it cured her problems.





I hope i can help you out in this. Feel free to email me at jaslinlee@yahoo.com
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment