Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the reason for my Back Pain?Please advice me about the possible chances.?

The pain starts from the lower back and extends towards the left side towards the lower abdomen and also to the left legs knee region. some times it is severe the I wont be able to bend properly.What is the reason for my Back Pain?Please advice me about the possible chances.?
I too had the pain you are experiencing and I had two slipped disc's and had to have a double spinal fusion. 6 screws and 4 rods later I can say the pain is not as severe but still having problems. You need to have an MRI of the spine as well as flexation x-rays to see if you have a bulging or slipped disc pressing on the nerves in your spinal canal.


Go see an ortho surgeon - that is the best bet for serious back pain.What is the reason for my Back Pain?Please advice me about the possible chances.?
It sounds to me with the pain you descibe,as if you have Sciatica. This is a numbing pain, and the body gets sore to the touch. The pain in the buttock region, feels like someones poking it with a hot poker. The Sciatic nerve goes from lower back, down leg to ankle. You can get relief from a Chiropractic Manipulation. You may have slipped a disc, or pinched a nerve in your lower back. For your sake,see your Doctor. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment