Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice on how to go about studying a universal language?

That is common and nesessary as far as required at any important job . I am quilingual by the way I speak English of course! Spanish (wich is my native language) but I would like to learn a third language... Wich would you guys reccomend?I need advice on how to go about studying a universal language?
I advise Japanese or Russian.I need advice on how to go about studying a universal language?
There is an International language. It is called ';Esperanto';. But it is an artificial language born over 110 years ago and only about 24.000 people can speak it. But my recommendation is Chinese. And very soon you will see why!


Lucky that India can speak English!
Chinese or Arabic are best. or Japanese.





universal languages are useless.
I don't think there is a Universal Language.





Maybe Slinglish!
  • cosmetics online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment