Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am planning to open up a business of Recruitment agency and I need a good advice from you guys about this ?

If anyone can provide me with sample plan or some brilliant ideas it would be wonderful.I am planning to open up a business of Recruitment agency and I need a good advice from you guys about this ?
Recruitment of what, complete question.I am planning to open up a business of Recruitment agency and I need a good advice from you guys about this ?
The best routes to take are to research the process of starting a business as well as the industry you're interested in.





I recommend checking out the SBA, Entrepreneur, The Start Up Journal %26amp; Nolo. All 4 are great informational resources for the new/small business owner. I posted links for you in the source box.





Associations may be a good avenue to explore as well. These organizations will address many of the thoughts, questions and concerns you'll inevitably have as well as many you haven't anticipated yet. See the source box for some relevant links.





Research, research, research 鈥?this cannot be stressed enough. Read as much as you can about the industry. Here are some book titles that are relevant:





* Start Your Own Executive Recruiting Business by Entrepreneur Press


* The Complete Guide to Owning and Operating a Home-Based Recruiting Business: A Step-By-Step Business Plan for Entrepreneurs by Charrissa D. Cawley


* The Recruiter's Almanac of Scripts, Rebuttals and Closes by Bill Radin


* Entrepreneur Magazine's Start Your Own Staffing Service by Krista Thoren Turner





There are plenty of free informational resources out there. Check the source box for links to articles.





Hope that helps! I wish you much success %26amp; happiness in all your ventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment