Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice about not being so shy thanks?

It's almost been a year since me and my boyfriend have been together. I am extremely shy and his mother and father don't know much about me. I'd like them to get to know me better, but I'm deathly shy. How can I come around?Advice about not being so shy thanks?
Send them a small gift, then they have to call you to say thanks.Advice about not being so shy thanks?
ya know i have that same problem %26amp; i know it sucks cause all i think is that there thinking i'm like snobby cause i don't start a conversation and don't keep it going very well... but it's cause i'm shy, so it's hard for me to give advice but i know if you just tried talking to them like ask them how there day is or little things like that it could lead to you getting to know eachother better.. ask them what there favorite movie, music is. and maybe you could bring that movie over to there house and watch it with them or something.


Best of luck =]
You know to tell you the truth just be yourself and go out and have fun with your friends and socialize with other people and talk to them and get their number. Good luck
take it slow, be with your bf when you're around them at first then gradually start to talk to them alone. i'm sure you'll be alright if you take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment