Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice about being in love with a Schizophrenia.?

I really like this guy, who is my neighbor, but ;he has a mental illness. He has turned my patio furniture upside down, has stolen my decorative flag on the front porch, when he comes into my home he knocks over things and says '; Look what the cats did';. I have lived with my cats for yrs. They do not usually knock over things in the home. He knocked over my box cars --train set. I have not actually wittenessed him doing these things, but; he was the only one in my home during those times. He appears to be very attention seeking! I am in love with him. What should I do? Tell him to get lost?I need some advice about being in love with a Schizophrenia.?
If he does this stuff at random times, what kind of behavior does he exhibit when he's angry? It might not be something you wanna think about, or something you'd want to find out.I need some advice about being in love with a Schizophrenia.?
Schizophrenics tend to *burst* out of hand and, when they do, it's drastic. And it's not a matter of ';if';, but of ';when';, since there is no cure for schizophrenia.





I'd personally run and never look back - whatsoever!
I think you are misleading yourself, u may feel sorry for him and are confusing it with love. He sounds more autistic then schizo
First off, everyone who has posted thus far is somewhat misguided. Second, please don't refer to any individual as a ';Schizophrenia,'; it's polite to say you are in love with a person who has Schizophrenia. I say that if you have feelings for this person, and you believe this person may also have feelings for you, then ask him on a date. Or ask him out to coffee. After hanging out a few times, if you still feel the same way and feel you can commit the time and energy to a relationship, then go ahead. If he needs special care and is dependant on someone to provide this care, than consider if this too is something you want to take on. Many people who are Schizophrenic can live perfectly functional lives. I work with people with disabilities and mental health disabilities.
You are in love also with a virus, or a plague? I hope you never become my neighbors.
My neighbor has schizophrenia, sometimes he will call in the middle of the night or show up on our doorstep. I think he is creepy and scary. One night he shows up and says help me they are telling me to kill my wife. I said you don't have a wife so don't worry about it, then he leaves. On another occasion he calls and says demons are coming up out of the floor boards. So my other neighbor goes over to investigate. When he arrives the man is beating his floor with a hammer laughing like a lunatic screaming I got that one! You need to seriously consider your personal safety and the safety of your cats. The illusions to them are as real as you and me. What if his illusion told him to cut your head off? It has happened before and the schizo. did cut the persons head off cause he thought God told him to do it.
Schizophrenics are capable of very violent behavior. Be careful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment