Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice about brooklyn jury duty?

i got called in for jury duty located in brooklyn, new york, but i am a longtime resident of queens, new york, is this is a mistake or can this happen? has this happened to anyone else, i have never gotten called into brooklyn or any borough other than queens and same thing with other family members who have been longtime residents of queens. any answers are appreciated, thanks.I need advice about brooklyn jury duty?
ask them...goto be a # on the summonsI need advice about brooklyn jury duty?
kwl.x soz cant help u x
Could be you are being called for a federal jury instead of a local jury. Where is your federal court located in NY?


I'm from Pa. Our federal court is in Philadelphia. Even though I am not a resident of Philadelphia or the county,I've been called for federal jury duty and had to travel there.


Only thing I could think of as a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment