Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice about the following?

I work at a big bank. The department that I work at is small. There are three people that work the morning shift and four people that work the night shift. I work the night shift. As of right now someone from the night shift left and in September another person is going to be leaving. What I need the advice about is the following.


If I where to get a better job offer somewhere else can my boss hold me back from leaving my current job? Also If I where to decide to go back to college in another state can my boss hold me back from my current job?I need some advice about the following?
dude---it is a free country...do what YOU want to do...


wht ever you decide - proper notice would be two weeks notice to quit.


trust me....people understand going back to college....(even if you get another job...say college)...they will really respect that.





good luckI need some advice about the following?
absolutely not.. there may be deeper reasons why your co-workers are leaving and maybe you're seeing that too.. there is no reason to go on working in an institution if you don't enjoy your job anymore because it wont get you anywhere.. since you have an experience in the finance sector, i recommend you join the lending industry which is a challenging job where you can work at your own pace.. you decide.. life is short, stay happy..
What do you mean ';hold you back from your current job';? He can't force you to work there, no. If you quit, then you can leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment