Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm just about to confront my mom about wanting snakebites, any advice to help me convince her?

I have a long essay I wrote about getting them, saying im sure i want them, they're normal to get at my age, i wont regret it later, the price, etc..... any advice?I'm just about to confront my mom about wanting snakebites, any advice to help me convince her?
I actually think that's really good, you should also offer to pay for them, and to keep up with your grades.I'm just about to confront my mom about wanting snakebites, any advice to help me convince her?
you should show her the essay you wrote! =) mention that they are not permanent and when you get older or when you dont want them anymore you can always take them out, say how you can put a clear retainer in for when your not supposed to be wearing them. uhh, tell her that your gonna be responsible %26amp; make sure you wont get an infection by taking care of them and cleaning them while they heal. %26amp; tell her you will pay for them yourself


hmm, that's all i could think of, good luck!
Offer to pay for the snakebites yourself. If you truly want them, don't make your mother pay for something she probably doesn't want you to have. Check your bank account, saved up money, piggy banks...heck, look under the couch for pennies and other coins, and once you have enough money to pay for the snakebites, tell your mother that if she takes you to a piercing shop to get them, you will pay for the snakebites yourself. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment