Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice about the following?

I need some advice about the following. I had attended a community college a couple of years ago. I had to attend college on a part time basis due to my learning disability. I had switched major a couple of times. My grades are ok. I have been thinking about going back to college. Here is what I need the advice about.





1. Do you think that I should go back to the community college that I had previous attended to get my associates degree or transfer to a four year college or univeristy?


2. Can I transfer to another two year college so that when I transfer to a four year college hopefully my grades will be better?


3. Are there any good colleges that I could go that has a good learning disability program?


4. Should I attend college full time or start out by going part time?I need some advice about the following?
I think you should continue where you left off and go back to community college and decide what major you want to purse, and after you have enough credits and course requirements done...transfer to a four year university to get a bachelors degree. If you don't go to work go full time, but if you work should start out part-time.I need some advice about the following?
attebd college full time and don't waste time. 4 years is fast. next thing you know you graduated already. remember it is a factor nowadays if you're young. go for it. study and earn your diploma and hit the streets and get a high paying job. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment