Saturday, August 21, 2010

Somebody who can help me? I need a psychological advice about a lover.?

How will you explain if a guy who is already acquainted romantically to someone suddenly sees his ex-lover and then all of a sudden forgot at that moment what he was trying to say to his girlfriend? Like he was mentally blocked at that moment. Does this mean that the guy has still feelings for his ex-lover? What is the general explanation to this? They had a relationship 2years ago and that lasted only for a couple of days. You will be of much help to me if you answer this with basis. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!Somebody who can help me? I need a psychological advice about a lover.?
ooohhh maybe he still has feelings for her...or she is the one ';that got away';..and he want to even that score. i would ask him about it...but that's just me.Somebody who can help me? I need a psychological advice about a lover.?
it must have been an uncomfortable, awkward situation for him, especially that he was with the new girlfriend, but it doesn't mean he still had feelings for the ex - i think, the best person to ask him that would be him..
Yes, I'd bet he has some feelings for her, but this is relative because he can have more for you


Anyway, is his EX gfriend, you shouldn't care, every guy tries to live his present and not the past, so ur battleground is empty

No comments:

Post a Comment