Saturday, August 21, 2010

What advice should i tell my friend about her having to give her dog away?

my best friend had to give her dog away the other week and she is really sad.. what should i do to make her happier?What advice should i tell my friend about her having to give her dog away?
If she can't keep the dog for personal reasons then giving the dog to someone that could was very Big of her!! Just let her know that she is not a selfish person and if she stll wants to be with dogs every so often she acn volunteer at a shelterWhat advice should i tell my friend about her having to give her dog away?
It maybe hard, but trying to keep her mind off of it would be best. that's the hardest thing to do when you have established a companionship with a dog. For what ever reason she had to get rid of it, she should be assured she did the right thing and that the new home will treat the dog good.
you could get her a stuffed animal that looks just like her dog, to remind her everyday of how brave she's been about the whole situation
I would tell her that you fell sorry for her and thatif thare is anything you can do to help let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment