Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice about prom 2009?

I want to go to the prom this year. I don't have a lot of friends and I am afraid I won't have a date or anybody to hang out with. I really want to go. I'd feel like a loser if i don't go this year or next year. I don't know what to do.I need some advice about prom 2009?
Hey! I actually had my prom yesterday, yeah I know WAY early!!! Well, I asked my friend Michael to go with me, I know you are thinking ';well u had someone to ask'; nah, this guy is a total loser. He talks alot, he is really into anime, and plays video games ALL THE TIME.


But I needed a group and he's my friend, so I asked and um I went with his friends who I found to be nice. I was glad I had a group but I didn't know anyone! So this is where I'm going to give you some advice.


I left my comfort zone for prom and I am so relieved that it's over, but I know that I will forever remember it. I made a bunch of new friends, and I really enjoyed it. If you don't go this year, go next year. Find a friend who is going, and stick with her. There is no reason to have a date, I went as a friend with him and I didn't dance with him once. I didn't really dance, it's the before and after party that are fun. We had snacks and movies and hung out. We even all pitched in to get a limo.I need some advice about prom 2009?
well make new friends and flirt a bit more and try be more confidence
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment