Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice about shaving down thereee?

after i shave down there... i can still see like like spikes of hair, but they dont stick out of the skin, how can i get rid of this... it seems like i get tons of little cuts because my hair is so coarse...


i already know waxing would be a better option, but for now.... howcome i can still see like hairI need advice about shaving down thereee?
well when you first start shaving dont shave against the grain, shave with the hair first the sideways then against and always use shaving cream/gel the razor you use is important to. I find schick quatro (for men or women is fine). and try to remember shave down, left to right, then up, and if its long trim it with scissors first, it what works for me hopefully it works for you.I need advice about shaving down thereee?
Yes! I hate that and I get it too. I guess the hair is so coarse and if you have light skin it's very easy to see the hair where it's been removed at the surface.





I've only ever had success with waxing - it lasts a few weeks but the problem is you have to let it grow a little before you can wax again which is a pain. I'd love to have laser removal done.





Anyway, you are completely normal - most people don't get the bikini model look from shaving. I feel your pain!
that's not abnormal so don't worry about it.... i think the only way to get rid of it is to wax but if u don't want to, u just have to deal with the ';dots'; as u describe them.....
just let it be:) i hear that if you shave going downward it removes that open-pore look if that's what you're talking about
try wetting a washtowel with warm water and putting some shaving cream in the problem spot - that should help to remove the roots
One time I trimmed it and it was SO ITCHY until it grew back out. It's horrible. Be careful. Your vuh-jayjay is delicate.
well honestly i dont shave down thereeee so i cant tell you.but try using Nair or veet cuz, they are hair removles and painless. thats all my advice
put deoderant on the area ou shave after you do it and it will reduce bumps and itchiness
cause the hair is thicker


and the skin comes more up around in








try bikini area nair

No comments:

Post a Comment