Monday, August 23, 2010

What do I do about an unlicensed attorney who has contacted me and given me unsolicited advice?

The advice is in regard to quality of school districts and goes to custody.What do I do about an unlicensed attorney who has contacted me and given me unsolicited advice?
The advice was unsolicited and I assume you did not compensate him for it so I'm confused as to what your issue is?What do I do about an unlicensed attorney who has contacted me and given me unsolicited advice?
Report him to the Bar and ignore him.
consider his advice and do whatever you want with it, just as you would with any advice anyone ever gives you, including here.
Ignore him/her.
..was this advice given in the bathroom?
ignore him/her/it....


Amazing huh?
If you were damaged in any way by reliance on his advice sue. Although clearly you were aware that he is unlicensed. Also unlicensed attorneys are free to give non-legal advice and render their opinions, but if that forms a client/attorney relationship then there are deep ethical problems. good advice given above by a non-lawyer (I think), ignore it or use it.
Say ';thank you';
  • nose mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment