Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some advice about a nose ring and please be serious!?

I would love to get a nose ring but I'm scared to death!! Is it better to get a stud when you get it pierced instead of a screw? I just need a little advice from someone who's been there and done this. thanks


Need some advice about a nose ring and please be serious!?
My aunt had it done and she said it hurt. She ended up taking it out. She's totally scared of pain though. She has no tolerance at all for pain.





Then, my Bestfriend got it done,and she loves it. She said it didn't hurt one bit.





I guess it matters if you can take the pain of a little bit of a sting.





They both got studs when they got it done. That way it's easier to clean. Twisting the study instead of pulling the hoop.





Hope this helps! Good Luck! Need some advice about a nose ring and please be serious!?
I had a ring put in mine after they pierced it. To me, it heals better because it allows you to move the ring through the piercing as it heals, thus avoiding any scar tissue from building up around the inside. I have had mine for nearly ten years and have never had any problems from it. I cant stand the ';screw'; ends because they always tend to turn upside down and the end usually ends up sticking out of your nose like a little silver booger...






Get a stud for sure because they won't snag as easy.





The piercing takes no more than like a millisecond. The pain is no more than a second, just because it's going through cartilage, but it's totally tolerable.
dont be scared. i want one too, but my mom is still 'thinking' about it. just watch some people on you tube getting their nose pierced, thats what i did to get over my fear.
it doesnt hurt at all..u only feel it when the needle goes through your cartalidge. its beter to get a stud,screws are more complicated and studs are easier to put in and out.
my friend got one, said it didnt really hurt, but i think it might

No comments:

Post a Comment