Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My cousin came to me for advice about missing periods for extended periods of time...?

She's only 18, and a virgin, and she says she hasn't had a period since mid-April. She's also got occasional cramps. What should I do?My cousin came to me for advice about missing periods for extended periods of time...?
At this point there is nothing you can do but take her to the doctor, an OB-GYNE. Even though she's says she's a virgin she may not actual be, and could be pregnant, that or she has another problem, which could be nothing, and some BC pills can help or it could be more serious. Either way, we aren't docs and neither are you and the only people that can help her are the doc's so help her out by going with her.My cousin came to me for advice about missing periods for extended periods of time...?
Get her to the doctor.


Just to be on the safe side.
Go see your doctor, but you should not worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment