Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Marriage advice on this site about swinging?

I have been reading through several of the marriage questions and there are lots of comments about swinging and sugggesting it. Do couples really swing? And doesn't it hurt your marriage? I think it sounds great as a fantasy, and my wife and I have been married 10 years, but I don't know if we could ever go through with it. Is it really benefical for those couples who agree to do it? Marriage advice on this site about swinging?
I tried it with my ex husband and it was the dumbest thing we did, it helped end our marriage. Course he is an extremely jealous person and it was stupidity on my part to agree to do it, but I wanted to please him (and I was a bit curious) we agreed to only the women having sex together and not swapping men, however he couldn't handle another man seeing me in my birthday suit and commenting on my body! Just be careful!Marriage advice on this site about swinging?
It depends greatly on the couple. The couple who swings must be very secure and committed and have very strong and open communication. If there are things you don't feel you can talk about with your partner then swinging is probably not for you until you resolve that. If there are issues in your relationship, swinging WILL NOT fix those issues and it will most likely make them worse.





Yes, millions of couples do swing and they do so without damaging their relationships. It should not be looked at as something beneficial but you should examine whether or not you feel that it could damage your relationship. Most often the greatest damage is done when one partner gets the idea stuck in their head and won't let it go. Swinging has to be something that both partners want and can talk openly about before they ever really take a step towards doing it.



I tried it. My ex-husband was a sex addict and swinging or otherwise including sex partners was just a way of justifying his behavior. We had a few positive experiences but in the end it contributed to the destruction of our marriage. I'm sorry but I believe if you enter that into your love life it will bring drama and open the door for lying, cheating and betrayal.


I don't know anyone who has been successful at swinging without breaking up their relationship.
Some people do it. Some get a lot out of it. Some can even build healthier relationships from it. But many people are hurt by it. Swinging is something that is probably only for a certain type of person. If you;re unsure about it, it's probably not for you. Last thing you want is to try it and one person love it while the other one hates it. That is a problem you do not want in your marriage.
I have a girlfriend that has been a swinger for over 15 years, she's an admited sexaholic and the situations she's been in are truly scary. Swinging isn't for me, and I would be very careful, but there are alot of people you would be surprised to learn that do it. My gf is a doctor and has multiple degrees, she just loves the action, my husband and I curl our toes at her stories.
Some couples benefit from it, but most are hurt by it.
i wish we could both swing but then the weight would break the swing so nope... we don't try knowing the consequences will not end well

No comments:

Post a Comment