Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice as to what to do about Gyno lump?

I'm 21 years old and did steroids last year, now I have a small hard lump underneath my left nipple and though it's a relatively minor case, it drives me crazy. I'm in college and don't know whether to go to my parents for help or if there is some way I can finance an operation through a plastic surgeon to have it removed. It is driving me crazy. Advice?I need advice as to what to do about Gyno lump?
As the poster above said, it may not be due to steroids.





Did you develop this lump whilst 'on' or very shortly after? Did you get itchy %26amp; sore nips? If not then it's not likely gyno.





If it IS gyno, letro has some good effects but would ideally have been taken during your cycle to reduce estrogen related side effects. I've heard of people using it to reduce gyno lumps shortly after they have appeared but never after such a long time.





After a year of the lump being there you'll need a small operation to remove it.





Whichever it is, see your doctor.I need advice as to what to do about Gyno lump?
see a doctor.. it could be unrelated to steroids... could be a simple cyst that could go in 2-3 weeks with the right medication! simpler and easier
A gyno lump? Did you stick a gyno under your skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment