Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on what to do about backpain in pregnancy?

I woke up this morning,and had some excruciating back pain,and I think mostly it's due to the way I slept. I mean lower back pain,but it's not like making me double over or anything. Any advice on how to help me get it to go away? I did take two of my tylenol this morning,and it seems to be slightly helping,but any other advice?Advice on what to do about backpain in pregnancy?
I had that too, I think its some sort of stretching thing especially if you sleep on your side. For a week or two I was worried it was my kidney, because it was just on one side. Then I realized it switched to the other side so that couldn't be it. It was really bad and tylenol only helped for a little while. What I did was lay down and use a heating pad. At first I used it all the time, but then my doctor told me to use it 20 minutes then take it off for 20. I think it's so your back won't feel terrible without it. After that I noticed a huge improvement, it was my best friend :]





Also, lay with a pillow under you so you're slightly sitting up.Advice on what to do about backpain in pregnancy?
Take a warm bath


apply a heat pack


ask hubby for a massage


lay down if your little miss will allow it :D


other than that take some more tylenol when it starts to wear off.
If you have someone there. Ask them to rub it for you, or take a warm bath. It does help if it is not labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment