Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help? I need advice about going to a shabat?

This girl who I met about a week ago at my local gym and became acquainted with invited me to a Shabat with her family next week. She is going to cook the whole dinner, and wants my whole family to come. I don't know how to tell her no, I don't want to offend her or get her mad. Can someone tell me what they are like and what I should expect? I don't know anything about Jewish customs or religion. thanks.Help? I need advice about going to a shabat?
No don't make any food, if they are orthodox enough to have a Shabbas dinner they can't eat non-kosher food. Yes google it. But don't worry they won't sacrifice a gentile child. It will be warm and a little fun and there will be wine and chicken soup.Help? I need advice about going to a shabat?
to get info about the sabbath/shabat..u can google it...to avoid going....why ru embarassed of ur parents..r u a jew or another denomination....just say ur parents are busy but they have given u a little something as dessert(google out what a good shabat dessert would be) and take it with u as a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment